Here are some of the ways you can make the most of your time on Untape... and help make it even better for the other members of the community.
- The key thing is sharing. If you have a tip, big or small, please write it up and share it with the rest of us. The more information you can provide, the better this resource will be for the community.
- You don't have to be an expert... in fact, most of us aren't - we're just sharing experiences. But it's important to be sure your tips work, and that you've verified them yourself. So we ask contributors not to just pass along things they've heard from someone else. Instead, stick to things you've actually done yourself - or information from a trusted authority.
- We want you to be able to trust tip ratings as a guide to how useful most people will find them. So rate tips the same way. (And if you find yourself arguing with someone on the site, resist the temptation to give their tips low ratings!)
- Comments on tips help people clarify information, ask for details, make corrections, suggest improvements, report inaccuracies or changes, and offer encouragement. Keeping your comments friendly helps ensure we keep the focus positive and constructive.
- We want you to be able to use this site without worrying about finding personal attacks, hate speech, sexually explicit content, defamatory
speech or threats. If you see that kind of offensive content on Untape, please let us know.