How to Complain about CLBC Services

How do you request an investigation into the abuse of an adult who is supported by a CLBC contract?
If you suspect abuse you should contact the RCMP or local police. Once there is the involvement of police all other processes should stop pending the outcome. If you feel that the CLBC investigation has not been sufficient and you have concerns about harm done and/or safety of a person then involving the police is appropriate. The involvement of the police is not a matter of choice for CLBC or any other body, agency or service provider.

Below are some links to the mechanisms that
currently exist, which may provide relief.
Social tagging: > > >

Leave a Reply