Volunteer in Your Pajamas! Become a Part of Our Virtual Focus Group!
- Email communication only.
- Projects take no longer than 5 – 10 minutes.
- Contribute at your leisure – day or night.
- Only choose projects you want to participate in.
- All comments and identity will be anonymous (unless you give permission to use your information) when we share the results of our surveys with various departments / administration.
- Withdraw from the group at any time.
- Be confident that your child’s care will not be affected by your participation in or withdrawal from our group.
Why Should I Join?
- Help the Partners in Care Family Advisory to give a broad family perspective of hospital issues and initiatives.
- Help the Partners in Care Family Advisory effect change with regard to hospital programs and decisions made by hospital administration.
- Gain satisfaction in knowing by your family voice you can make a difference in the services that BCCH provides.
- Have the joy of "giving back".
- Know that you’re helping make the hospital a better place for other families.
- Please join us as a Virtual Focus Group Member and use your experience to benefit all patients and families who use BC Children’s Hospital!
For more information about Partners in Care and about your role as a Virtual Focus Group Family Member please contact the Partners in Care Family Liaison:
BC Children’s Hospital
Room 3D19, 4480 Oak Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4
Phone: 604-875-2345 Ext. 5391
See also the Partners in Care (PiC) blogsite at:Services for People with a Physical Disability > Services for People with an Aquired Brain Injury > Services for People with Intellectual Disabilities