Representation Agreements


Having a Representation Agreement in place has made day-to-day matters for my handicapped loved one so much easier to manage. 

This had included dealing with systems and processes such as:  government offices, civil legal, medical, financial, housing, applications, etc.

It is easy to put in effect and affordable.   We would recommend it to any family who has a loved one with a disability or senior citizen. 

For further information contact:

Representation Agreement & Resource Centre (RARC) or Nidus Registry, 411 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC   V6B 1X4

Phone:  (604) 408-7414




Social tagging: > > > >

One Response to Representation Agreements

  1. Kevin Lusignan says:

    In my experience, a representation agreement is needed when your son or daughter who has a disability turns 19 and you lose your parental authority. 

    You can also try the NIDUS website where there is much more information. Also, PLAN has an online course where you can learn the ins and outs of rep agreements.

Leave a Reply