Who to Contact for Service


Community Living British Columbia (CLBC) should be contacted regarding service for adults with a developmental disability and for children with developmental disabilities who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or are part of the At Home Program.

The Ministry for Children and Family Development (MCFD) should be contacted if your child has any other type of developmental disability.

Social tagging: > >

Leave a Reply