Who Do I Call if I Need Something Custom Made to Help With My Ability?

The Tetra Society can custom make things for you if you are physically disabled to assist you with your ability. Volunteer retired engineers design assistive devices to help with activities of daily living.  They charge for the materials if they cannot find a specific item, but do not charge for labour. 

Leave a Reply