Who Can Help With My WCB Appeal?


Call the Worker’s Advisor Office. They can give you advice and will represent you if need be. The Worker’s Advisor does not work for WCB and are independent. Alternatively, check with your union for help with WCB issues. Some unions are equipped to assist you with WCB advocacy and others are not.

Leave a Reply