What if I am having trouble with my landlord?


You do have some rights. First, check out the BC Government’s Residential Tenancy Branch website. There is lots of good information there about the procedures for dealing with disputes.

If you need help with advocacy you could call the Tenant and Resource & Advisory Centre (TRAC)


Leave a Reply