How to get information from public institutions

If you are unable to get the information you need from a School, Municipality, Provincial government or any other public entity you may be able to use the Freedon of Information Act. Go to to get more information and the forms required to request information under the FOI Act. The forms are easy to fill out. Be specific and detailed about what the information you require.

Leave a Reply