Burnaby Parks and Recreation Credit Program

Did you know that there is a Burnaby Recreation Credit Program run by Burnaby Parks & Recreation Department. If you are in financial need you may qualify. I know that a person needs a Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance Form filled out by their Financial Aid Worker. To contact MEIA call (604) 320-2227 or visit the office @101-4946 Canada Way, Burnaby.

Leave a Reply